To apply for a CAVC International course online, please click the relevant section below to apply online today. A member of our team will get in touch with you to complete the application process.
What happens next?
We will contact you to let you know the outcome of your application. If your application has been successful you will receive an offer letter via email.
Some offers may be conditional and you must fulfil these conditions before we can confirm your place.
TransferMate - An easy way to pay Tuition Fees
At Cardiff and Vale College, we know that our international students often get caught out by annoying transfer fees when paying their tuition fees. We don't think it's fair, so we've teamed up with TransferMate to help you pay your tuition fees without wasting precious funds on additional fees or charges.
What are the benefits?
- A more streamlined payment process
- No international sender/receiver fees
- Great exchange rates
- 24 hour customer service from TransferMate
- 24 hour online tracking of payments
TransferMate lets you make international payments to Cardiff and Vale College for free, without paying international banking charges while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates.
We think it's a brilliant option! If you're an international student, you can use this secure, fast method to make your tuition fee payments to us.
How it works
Pay your fees via TransferMate using a simple 4 step process
- Confirm your student ID with us, and register on the secure TransferMate website and enter your payment details
- You'll receive the exchange rate for that day, choose wire (bank) transfer* or credit card as your method of payment.
- Once funds are received by TransferMate, these funds are immediately transferred into our account from the TransferMate bank account in the UK
- Once TransferMate receive your funds and required documents, they will transfer the funds to us and email you confirmation of the payment.