CAVC Pathway Diplomas for International Students
Study at a leading UK College that will prepare you for university
Live in the Capital City of Wales for your first year in the UK
Experience another UK study destination for your undergraduate degree
Why commit to one UK study destination when you can experience more of the UK?
CAVC Pathway Diplomas for international students allow you to study in the capital city of Cardiff for one academic year before you make the choice of which university and UK destination to live and study.
What is a pathway diploma?
A CAVC pathway diploma is taken one year before you enrol at university and will prepare you for undergraduate degree studies. Successful completion of the pathway diploma will give you access to a number of our university partners.
Why study a pathway diploma with CAVC?
- We ensure you have the academic knowledge and language skills to succeed in one year
- Our courses are tailored for international learners
- Study in an exciting, dynamic and affordable capital city
- Gain access to excellent universities
- Opportunities for visits, placements and mentoring with industry and business partners, connecting you with a range of potential employers
- We provide first class student accommodation
- Our pathway diplomas deliver value for money
- We provide academic and pastoral support
Our programmes are designed to help you to gain the academic, English language and introductory knowledge needed to succeed at a UK University.
Pathway Diploma Tuition Fee
For the latest pathway diploma tuition fees, please see our course fees and scholarships page.
All applicants are required to pay the tuition fee in full before a Student Route Visa is issued.
We also require an accommodation deposit to ensure accommodation is available before arrival in the UK.
Subject Areas to choose from:
Computing and Cyber Security
Business and Management
Start dates available