English Language Exams
As Cardiff’s exclusive Cambridge English Exam Centre, we offer fully accredited English examinations at our City Centre Campus.
You do not need to be studying on a CAVC course to apply for an exam through our Exam Centre. However, for those who would like some extra practice, we offer English language courses at all levels!
Examinations on offer are at the following levels:
- KET (Key English Test) – is a Cambridge exam which examines ability to deal with written and spoken English at a basic level.
- PET (Preliminary English Test) – is an exam for people who can use everyday written and spoke English at an intermediate level.
- FCE (First Certificate in English) – this exam is ideal for people who want to use English for work or study purposes. It is an exam for people who can use everyday written and spoken English at an upper-intermediate level.
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) – is an exam for advanced users of English. This exam is aimed at people who can use written and spoken English for most professional and social purposes.
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English) – is Cambridge's most advanced exam. It is aimed at people who use English for professional or study purposes.
All Subject courses
Start dates available
|Academic English for IELTS||L3 Full Time||Contact us for dates||City Centre Campus, Cardiff|
|General English for International Students||L3 Full Time||Contact us for dates||City Centre Campus, Cardiff|